Aricent India- Networking Engineers Recruitment Walkin Drive on 30 Apr 2011April 28th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Aricent New Delhi is conducting walkin interviews in Gurgaon , Chennai , Bangalore , Hyderabad For CCNA Freshers recruitment – 28 April 2011
Job Position : Network Support Engineer
Number of Posts : 20
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Job Location: Delhi/NCR
Job Responsibility :
Interacting with customers, understanding their needs and providing technical support to Customer by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the queries working on all CISCO products
- Graduate in any discipline (Technical Degree holders desirable)
- CCNA Certification is Mandatory
- Prior troubleshooting experience
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (Including Night Shifts).
- Experience of Voice based technical support.
- Knowledge and understanding of OSI model and networking protocols.
- Knowledge of networking device worked on, if any.
- Knowledge of networking products already worked on will be an added advantage
Walkin Date: Apr 30, 2011 (Saturday)
Walkin Time: 11 am to 4 pm
Walkin Venue :
Gurgaon Venue :
Tower B, 1st Floor
351/2, Sec-14, MG Road
Next to Kalyani Hospital,
Espee IT Park, Plot # 5,
Jawaharlal Nehru Salai,
Guindy, Chennai 600097
#18/1, Ecozen, Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore – 560087
DBS House / DBS Business Center
1-7-43-46 Sardar Patel Road,
Near Fire Station, Opposite P.G. College.
Secunderabad – 500003
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Details of the Company :
Aricent is a global innovation, technology and services company focused exclusively on communications. Aricent’s unique engagement model blends strategy, design, technology and engineering services, delivering exceptional value across each phase of the product and service lifecycle.
• One of the largest privately-held companies in Silicon Valley;
• 800+ customers;
• 9500+ employees, 33 offices worldwide;
• Product portfolio of more than 125 licensable products;
• Investors include KKR, Sequoia Capital, The Family Office, The Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board and Delta Partners.