ASIC Engineer Opening in Bangalore-LSI LogicNovember 29th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : ASIC Dv/Ds Engineer-1
- Ideal candidate will work on various aspects of “Physical Design”
- Implementation (RTL2GDSII) of large ASIC/ASSP designs in 65 and 40 nm technologies and ensure LSI’s rigorous criteria for achieving right-first time silicon.
- Position involves floorplanning/partitioning, placement, physical optimization, clock insertion, post route optimization, static timing analysis, DRC/LVS and power estimation/analysis. Candidate will interact with IP and methodology organizations to clearly understand the implementation requirements.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Engineering specializing in Electronics & Communication / Telecommunication Engineering / Electrical Engineering only
- A fresher from premier education institute (preferably – IIT’s, NIT, and IISC) with exceptional academic credentials. A consistent academic record is a must.
- 1-2 Experienced professional ASIC/ASSP physical design implementation. Hands-on experience in floorplanning, timing closure, and static timing anlaysis using synopsys tools (ICC, PT-SI) is a plus. Candidate should also possess excellent communication skills to interact with external customers and other organizations in LSI.
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore