Atlas Copco-QA Engineer Vacancy PuneJuly 21st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Engineer – QA and CAD Admin
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : Location Pune
- Implementation and monitoring of internal tools like checklist, etc.
- Maintenance and monitoring of supplier service Quality
- Monitoring of Smarteam for multi-site operations (e.g. replication, job server etc…)
- On call basis Smarteam support
- Co-ordination of trainings on Cad software’s to users.
- Maintenance (AMC) issues for CAD software’s.
- Regular updates and installation of CAD software’s in co-ordination of ASAP
- Monitoring of bandwidth for GECIA operations.
- Taking care of administrative needs of new IT hardware requirement for GECIA in co-ordination with ASAP
- Fully conversant with any CAD platform, Autodesk Inventor will be added advantage.
- Should have very good analytical skills.
- Should posses a good knowledge of engineering processes.
- Should interact with suppliers and visit them whenever necessary
- Should be conversant with MS Office.
- Knowledge of any CAD software
- Knowledge of QMS will be added advantage
- Knowledge of engineering process.
- Diploma with 1 to 3 years relevant experience
- Very good listener and communicator
- Willing to accept the challenges and convert them into success
- Good Presentation skills
- Good planner and systematic organizer
About Company :
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. is a world leading provider of industrial productivity solutions The products and services rangrs from compressed air and gasequirment , industrial tools and assembly systems, to relate after market and rental. Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. represents both the Atlas Copco and Chicago Pneumatic brands for CT, CMT and IT. (www.atlascopco.co.in). Indian Service Centre (ISC) – Compressor Technique, is responsible for Warehousing, Shipping, Receiving, Inventory administration and Logistics for the Compressor Technique business area.Atlas Copco is an international industrial group with its head office in Stockholm , Sweden. In 2009, the group had revenues of approximately Sek 7BUSD and about 30,000 employees.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above