AT&T-Global Business Services Hyd Openings-Client Server ExecutiveJune 4th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
The birth of the AT&T is, in large measure, the culmination of the evolution of communications in the United States. AT&T’s roots stretch back to 1876, with Alexander Graham Bell’s invention of the telephone and the founding of the company that became AT&T. AT&T is the communications provider of choice among all businesses. We serve thousands of customers on six continents, including all of the Fortune 1000.
We are AT&T Global Business Services India (AT&T GBS India), a subsidiary of AT&T; we are the providers of Hosting and Application Services. AT&T Hosting and Application Services (H&AS) delivers a fully integrated application and networking infrastructure to handle the simplest to most demanding requirements. We offer a spectrum of hosting solutions, from shared, managed and server collocation to enhanced solutions that include managed enterprise and eBusiness applications, managed storage and managed security for mission-critical functions. Our services include application acceleration, virtualization, application development and management, Software as a Service (SaaS) enablement, content distribution, enterprise messaging and uninterrupted access to critical data and applications. We deliver our hosting services via 38 Internet data centers across the globe.
Job Position : Service Manager / Supplier Manager
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E., MCA
Work Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- To manage the operational performance of multiple internationally-based telecommunications vendors.
- Will establish and track the performance of vendor against key operational criteria such as outage volumes, provisioning quality, and network availability.
- Will also be a key escalation point to engage the vendor as needed to address any operational performance issues, including real-time outage and performance problems that must be managed via an Incident Management process.
- Candidate must have the appropriate language skills to interface with the assigned vendors.
- Candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have a solid background in operations and performance metrics management.
- ITIL Foundation Certification is required.
- Fluent English is required.
- Candidates will need to work out of hours in support of outages.
- Experience in managing third parties or matrixed organizations is highly desired. Vendor management skills with an emphasis on managing SLA and operational performance is highly desired.
Website : http://www.corp.att.com/ap/about/careers/jobs.html
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above