Aviation Engineer Job Vacancy- Goodrich Aerospace BangaloreMarch 15th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Goodrich Aerospace Bangalore B.Tech/B.E. – Automobile, Aviation, Mechanical Fresher Opening – 15 March 2011
Job Position : Reliability Engineer
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Automobile, Aviation, Mechanical
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Exp in Reliability, Maintainability, Safety,
- Reliability, Maintainability & Safety Analysis of mechanical components and Systems, using the latest engineering methods to determine the reliability, failure rate, MTBF, MTTR, etc.
- Experience of failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA), failure modes, effects & criticality analysis(FMECA),Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Knowledge of tools:- Excel, Relex Studio 2008 (preferred) or current version or CAFTA depending on the customer, MS Word.
- Degree in Engineering
- Mechanical, Automotive, Aerospace
- Total 2 to 4 years in engineering design/development activities
- Engineering / mathematics background with a knowledge of; reliability and maintainability engineering, and design for system safety.
- Able to understand the mathematics associated with reliability, safety and maintainability engineering, including statistics and statistical analysis, probability theory, and mathematical modeling.
- Computer literate with the ability to use word processor and spreadsheet applications. Experience of Fault Tree Analysis and FMEA software is beneficial
Goodrich Aerospace Services Pvt Ltd
Sy Nos 14/1&15/1, Maruthi Industrial Estate Phase
2, HoodyVillage, Whitefield Road K R Puram Hobli
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
About Company :
A Fortune 500 American MNC with over 100 facilities all over the globe. The company is 100+ years old and its manufacturing facility is based in Bangalore. The Company is a global leader in aerospace industry with three divisions in India.
Website : http://www.goodrich.com