Avionics/Aerospace Engineer Job Openings-HCL Technologies BangaloreOctober 26th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Avionics/Aerospace Professionals
No of Openings : 10
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Job Location Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Perform Requirement based module or unit testing as per Do-178B.
- Understands Systems requirements, Test Plans and develops Test Designs, Test Scripts.
- Perform effective Reviews to ensure for quality and Process compliance.
- Work independently with Minimal support , identify and Report Risk associated with the assigned activities.
- Responsible for overall Product validation and is ultimately responsible for overall project success.
- Good understanding of C, ADA, C++
- Good understanding various Software Test methodologies: Unit Testing, System Testing, Requirement based testing,
- Integration Testing, Hardware Software Testing
- Good hands on experience in Requirements management using DOORS.
- Good hands on experience in Software Configuration Management tools like PVCS/ClearCase/Visual Source Safe.
- Strong hands on usage of Static and Dynamic source code analysis tools (LDRA/RTRT/Vector Cast).
- Complete development life-cycle knowledge: Requirements, Design, development, integration and qualification tested to the requirements of DO-178B.
- Knowledge about Tools and Techniques for Aerospace Industry.
About Company :
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company, working with clients in the areas that impact and redefine the core of their businesses. Since its inception into the global landscape after its IPO in 1999, HCL focuses on ‘transformational outsourcing’, underlined by innovation and value creation, and offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO
HCL takes pride in its philosophy of ‘Employee First’ which empowers our 54,216 transformers to create a real value for the customers. HCL Technologies, along with its subsidiaries, had consolidated revenues of US$ 2.2 billion (Rs. 10,591 crores), as on 30th June 2009.
HCL is a $5 billion leading global Technology and IT Enterprise that comprises two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies & HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups, a pioneer of modern computing, and a global transformational enterprise today.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com