Aviva Life Insurance-Marketing Executive Vacancy at HyderabadMay 9th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Senior Executive-Marketing – 1 Opening(s)
Experience : 0 – 4 Years
Job Responsibilities :
- Developing and executing marketing programs for acquisition of new customers for the Aviva agency force (DSF), focusing around Lead Generation, conducting activities, lead tracking and training the DSF counterparts on lead generation.
- Developing and executing marketing activities directed towards increasing agent productivity and activization.
- Planning a calendar of activities and collating collaterals.
- Local Reward and Recognition program for the agency force and creating awareness about Lead Generation programs being run at the National and Regional levels.
- Explore opportunities, implement micro marketing initiatives for Lead generation involving Below The Line marketing and local level mass media.
- Actively create opportunities for regional level activities.
- Train and mentor DSF sales teams on the effective use of sales aids, templates, calling scripts and methods of generating visibility to enable conversion of leads by the sales team.
- Help the ZM / CM and BMs to conduct lead generating activities to supplement the deficits of their monthly and quarterly plan.
- Ensure end to end support on micro-marketing activities spanning across collateral procurement, dissemination and effective lead and appointment generation.
- Implementation of lead management process and tracking the lead funnel with periodic reporting to DSF Head/RD and HO Agency Marketing team.
- Work closely with the Head/ ZM/ Cluster Manager/ BM/DBM – DSF and help assist to strategize, develop, and implement marketing programs for the region.
- 3 years of relevant experience in a marketing/ sales environment
- Ideal candidate could be one having some BTL marketing background from FMCG, Telecom, Financial Services or Retail industry
- Meticulous and task oriented
- People management and relationship skills
- Impeccable planning and execution
- Market knowledge and training skills
- Self motivated , proactive and diligent
- Basic excel and powerpoint knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively
Salary Package : Rupees 2,00,000 – 3,00,000
Work Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
Website : https://www.avivaindia.com