B.Sc Chemistry / Microbiology Fresher Job- Nalco Water India Limited PuneOctober 25th, 2012 Posted by Shane
Job Position: Regulatory Specialist
Number of Posts: 01
Name of the Company: Nalco Water India Limited
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 0 to 5 yrs
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A
- The position will be part of the regional HAZCOM team focus on SEA and ANZ business and other countries in Asia pacific as required.
- Support the new product introduction process, by using Atrion/SAP system and entering data for Safety data sheet. Create and finalize Material Safety Data sheets which are communicating product associated hazards to employees, customers and public in general by:
- Learn basic of Global harmonized system (GHS)
- Employing databases for computerization of MSDS generation.
- Reviewing and authorizing MSDS for release
- Work on different Nalco and Ecolab legacy systems: SAP, Atrion, EPIC, Info path
- Prepare Regulatory content for GHS label.
- Provides technical assistance to Asia Pacific countries on issues such as hazard classification, dangerous goods classification, etc. by Maintaining skills and expertise in hazard communication: understanding different GHS templates in Asia, gaining IATA qualification and following regional processes.
- Maintain Composition data and label contents for Ecolab products. support system implementation and SAP testing.
- Work with the local and regional HAZCOM specialists in the region.
- BS in chemistry, microbiology, biology, environmental sciences, or related field. M Sc or MBA with B Sc will be a preferred one.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to excel in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and to adapt to changing priorities
- Years of experience: Fresh graduated is acceptable but some years experience in related field would be preferable.
Details of the Company:
With 2011 annualized sales of $11 billion and more than 38,000 employees, Ecolab Inc. (NYSE: ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that provide and protect clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. Ecolab delivers comprehensive programs and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit www.ecolab.com/nalco and www.ecolab.com
Apply: Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org