B.Tech / BE Fresher Trainee Recruitment Walkin from 2 to 7 May 2011- Inventum Technologies NoidaMay 1st, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Noida B.Tech Fresher Support Engineer vacancies 2011 in Inventum Technologies – 1 May 2011
Job Position : Trainee / L1 Support Engineer
Name of the Organization : Inventum Technologies
Number of Posts : 6
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Noida
Salary : INR 70,000 – 1,75,000
Below 10K for Trainees and between 10 K to 15 K for experienced candidates
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.
- Graduate with RHCE / Sun Solaris Certified is must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English as well as Hindi are a must.
- Should have knowledge (Trainees) or minimum of 1 year of work experience (for L1’s) in Linux (Installation & administration) & Networking.
- Should have good knowledge or experience on LINUX (RHCE) / Sun Solaris / LDAP / RADIUS.
- Good know-how of network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Ethernet, LAN/WAN, WiFi, etc.
- Should have the ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts.
- Experience of working in a high availability 24×7 environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks such that the most urgent is dealt with first.
- Network troubleshooting and resolution. Good knowledge of switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting.
- Experience in technical support desk & interaction with clients is preferred.
Walkin Venue :
Inventum Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
C – 70, Hosiery Complex,
Phase – 2 Extension,
Noida – 201305
Landmark: – Opposite NSEZ
Walkin Date : 2nd may till 7th May’11
Walkin Time : 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide 24×7 support.
- High level of customer focus and strong customer support commitment.
- Support and assist colleagues; commit to and be accountable for overall group success.
- Work with other support groups and vendors to provide seamless support to customers.
- Log customer complaints and generate tickets for the same.
- Monitor, analyze and address reliability and performance issues.
- Detailed investigation on errors generated in logs for hardware & OS.
- Generate daily/weekly/monthly statistics & reports.
- Alert or highlight issues detected in the daily stats – strange patterns to be investigated.
- Install and configure Inventum’s software & hardware products for the client.
- Talking to staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritizing and managing several open cases at one time.
- Implementation of patches to the OS as needed and minor releases.
Job Details :
will form part of the technical support team, and have specific accountabilities and responsibilities to manage issues and also monitor system alerts, perform routine end to end tests, rectify solution issues where possible and escalate issues. In essence, technical support officers are responsible for ensuring the smooth running of computer systems.
Details of the Company :
Inventum was founded in early 2003 by a group of talented engineers & experienced management professionals from across the globe. Our founding ideaology – create innovative new products & solutions for global Internet networks. Inventive Continum or constant innovation is what drives our organization.
Over the years we have delivered several exciting solutions in the broadband management & enterprise networking space. These include our UNIFY carrier-class Service Management Platform; A comprehensive range of networking gear for public Internet networks; Service selection & broadband management gateways for service providers deploying pre-paid billing & bandwidth-on-demand networks; More recently our unique approach to online security & threat management has been manifested in our Unified Services Gateway series.
Today, Inventum has several hundred customers across the globe with a respectable market share in the access controller, billing & service management verticals. Inventum has sales and support offices across China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, USA with a R&D facility in India. Our sales model is to work with resellers & OEM partners.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com