B.Tech / BE / MCA freshers Walkin Interviews in Noida on 9/10/11 March – XeroxMarch 4th, 2015 Posted by VFreshers
Xerox Hiring Technical Graduate Freshers For Associate Jobs at Noida – March 2015
Job Title : Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
No of Posts : 6
Experience Required : 0 Years
Education Required : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Any Specialization, BCA – Computers
Location of Job : Noida
Job Details :
We have opening in our Noida location for business section Xerox Litigation Services.
- Candidate should be 2014 pass out and Fresher ( No Experience )
- Comfortable to work in 24*7 environment ( Flexible for night shifts/ Rotational Shifts )
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate should be BCA / BSc IT /B tech /BE / MCA.
- Candidate should be comfortable to sign 2 years Security Bond ( Agreement Breach of this bond will cost 2Lacs )
Job Responsibilities :
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to supervisor or technical staff.
- Logs and tracks all calls using ticket tracking system
- Assists in software and hardware upgrades and new installations.
- Install personal computers, software, and peripheral equipment
- Perform installations and changes to user’s workstations and assign requests to other technical staff member as needed.
- Enters pertinent resolution information and procedures into knowledge base.
- Trains users on software and hardware on-site, as required.
- Documents procedures as required.
- Maintain moderate level of proficiency in software and applications supported by IT.
- Assists in miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Process data in ViewPoint E-discovery software
- Escalate issues seen during processing and take appropriate or requested action
- Validate and process data using a series of scripts, applications and queries
- Work with other departments to resolve issues associated with specific jobs
- Apply technical knowledge to resolve data integrity issues
- Work closely with team members to ensure jobs are completed in a timely manor
- Work to improve efficiencies by identifying bottlenecks and working with department manager to further automate processes
- Adhere to XLS operational guidelines and processes, to ensure work is done consistently
Walkin Dates : 9th March 2015 , 10th March , 11th March 2015
Walkin Time : 10:00AM
Walkin Venue :
Xerox Business Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Logix Cyber Park, C-28 & 29, 4th Floor, Tower-A
Sector-62, Block : C , Noida, UP-201301
Note : Things to brings :
- Id Proof
Description of Company:
Xerox Business Services India Private Limited, is a global leader in business process and information technology services. Our clients tell us that we are responsive, flexible, reliable, and that we do whatever it takes with honesty and integrity to get the job done right. That hard-working culture has been fundamental to our success since our founding in 1988. Putting the client first has allowed ACS to become the pacesetter in business process and information technology services – spanning the globe, pioneering new products, acquiring capabilities, and reaching millions of people with better operating solutions. We bring innovative offerings for Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Transaction Processing, and Customer Care to our clients in Government, Communications, Manufacturing, Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, Education, and Transportation. This depth of experience and breadth of capabilities delivers a competitive edge to our clients – giving them the flexibility and scalability to align human and capital resources with their business strategy. ACS simply manages our client’s’ operations – no matter what platform or process – with a global infrastructure and workforce, experienced field administration, and proprietary technologies, processes, and procedures that assure reliability, cost savings, improved performance, business continuity, security, and practical innovation. Expertise and action are what you’d expect from the world’s most capable operations.