B.Tech ECE Freshers Walkin Interview in Noida-RS Components & Controls-28/29/30/31 July 2010July 28th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Technical Support Engineer
No of opening : 1
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecomunication
Job Location : Noida
Job Responsibilities :
- Researching and resolving all functionality and usability related issues. .
- Managing your time to appropriately to prioritize assigned workload and backlog, escalate issues to next level according to product line procedures.
- Responsible for giving Technical support to our internal and external customers regarding their queries related to electronic components
- Understands and accurately document complex product questions; determine the appropriate process to progress the issue of resolution.
- Should have worked for a minimum period of 0 -2 years in Technical support department.
- Should have good communication skills
- B. Tech (Electronics) with an aggregate of 70 % marks.
About Company :
Radio spares was formed in 1937 in London selling spare parts for radios. Since then our product range has expanded considerably and we now supply over 2, 00,000 electrical, electronic, mechanical, health and safety and information technology products to customers world-wide. Radio spares later changed its name to RS Components Ltd.
RS Components & Controls (I) Ltd. formed in 1994 is an INDO-BRITISH joint venture between RS Components of U.K. and the Controls & Switchgear Group of India.
The Controls & Switchgear Group is one of Indiaâ€™s foremost manufactures of World class Electrical, Switchgear, Control gear, Protection relays and Alternators â€“ for the domestic market and the largest exporters of the same to more than 70 countries across the globe
Walkin Date : 28th July till 31st July , 2010)
Walkin Venue :
RS Components & Controls (I) Ltd
B-74, Sector – 60
Noida – 201301