B.Tech / M.Tech Fresher Geometry Developer Jobs- ANSYS India PuneDecember 1st, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Geometry Developer
Number of Post : 1
Name of the Company : ANSYS India
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Salary : INR 6Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization , M.Tech
Job Details :
This position is responsible for developing software to enhance the geometry capabilities of ANSYS DesignModeler.
Job Duties :
- Enhance DesignModeler’s infrastructure and UI for integration with the next generation platform
- Apply software design skills to develop and maintain features using object oriented methodologies
- Utilize the Parasolid geometry kernel to implement modeling operations
- Work both independently and as a member of a team on development projects
- B.S. in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering with strong computing background
- High proficiency in object oriented system design and implementation in C++/C#
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio development environment
- Understanding of Microsoft COM a plus
- Experience with the Parasolid geometry toolkit a plus, though not specifically required
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Details of the Company :
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs over 2,000 employees, many of them engineers with advanced degrees and extensive training in fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electrical engineering and design optimization. ANSYS is passionate about pushing the limits of its world-class technology, so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products.
ANSYS develops, markets and supports engineering software used to simulate how product designs will behave and how manufacturing processes will operate in real-world environments. The company continually advances simulation solutions by, first, developing or acquiring the very best technology; then integrating it into a unified and customizable simulation platform that allows engineers to efficiently perform complex simulations involving the interaction of multiple physics; and, finally, providing system services to manage simulation processes and data — all so engineers and product developers can spend more time designing and improving products and less time using software and searching for data.
ANSYS is headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., and has more than 60 sales locations throughout the world. In addition, ANSYS has a network of channel partners in more than 40 countries. Together the company and its channel foster close partnerships with customers and provides local value-added service and support.
Ansys Fluent India Private Limited Plot No. 34/1
Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park MIDC Hinjewadi
For details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Geometry-Developer-ANSYS-India-Pune-0-to-4-years-011111000673?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=35&xid=132256288665699000&qp=&id=&f=-011111000673