B.Tech / MBA Marketing Fresher Jobs India- Asia Motor WorksFebruary 5th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
B.Tech / BE Automobile / MBA marketing Job Openings in India 2011 – 5 Feb 2011
Job Position : Asst. Manager – Trainee in Sales
No of Openings : 40
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Automobile, Mechanical
MBA/PGDM – Marketing
Job Location : Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai
- Sales and Marketing of Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Achieve sales targets/budgets set from time to time
- Maintain Cordial relations with the customer
- Generating new business by educating the customers on the technical aspect of the vehicle and relating the same to the application of the customer
- Coordinating all after market activities with customer.
- Co-ordinate business promotion activities.
- Co-ordination of Dealer sales training.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Maintain to contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Graduate Engineer + experience
- BE + Master’s in Marketing Management
- Natural flair for selling
- Excellent Communication skills
- Maintain good Interpersonal relations
- Ready to relocate anywhere in India
- Energetic & Competitive
- Willing to travel
- Understanding of customer behavior and sales process.
- Those who are looking for making great career in sales need apply
About Company :
AMW has achieved a significant position in India’s transportation sector through innovative engineering and high customer orientation. The Company constantly integrates contemporary technologies to give the best options and features to fleet operators. The Company has entered into collaborative partnerships with world-renowned engineering aggregate suppliers and complements this with contemporary manufacturing practices at its plant in Bhuj, Gujarat in Western India.
India’s first global truck series – 4923 TR and 2523 TP were delivered to the market in 2005, after extensive research and product development. Today, AMW’s product portfolio comprises vehicles in 25, 30 and 49 tons segments in haulage and fully built vehicles like Tippers, Dumpers, Transit Mixers, etc. AMW has constantly delivered products that increase productivity and profits for our customers. AMW’s goal is to offer optimized solutions for buyers that provide the best economic solution for their business.
Website : http://www.amwasia.com