Bajaj Capital Mumbai Walkin on 14 / 15 May 2010-Client Service Officer Job OpeningMay 13th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Client Service Officer
No of Openings : 4
Name of the Organization : Bajaj Capital Limited
About Company :
The Bajaj Capital Group is one of Indias premier Investment Advisory and Financial Planning companies. We are also SEBI-approved Category I Merchant Bankers.
We offer personalised Investment Advisory and Financial Planning services to individual investors, corporate houses, institutional investors, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and High Networth Clients, among others.
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Work Location: Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
- Minimum Graduate.
- Minimum 3 months telecalling experience in a telecalling.
- Candidates with good communication skills and willing to make a career in financial services may apply.
Job Responsibilities :
- Calling on prospective client data (for investment products like MF, LI, GI and FD).
- Generate leads for the sales team.
- To get new references from client data.
- Daily reporting to the Manager
Walkin Date : 14th & 15th May 2010
Walkin Time : 10 am to 5 pm
Walkin Venue :
Bajaj Capital Limited
Building No.6, Unit 672, 7th Floor,
Solitaire Corporate Park,
Chakala, Andheri (East),
Mumbai – 400 093.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com