Banc Assurance Jobs India-IDBI Fortis Insurance CompanyJune 14th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Relationship Manager- Bancassurance
Name of the Organization : IDBI Fortis Insurance Company Ltd
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Work Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Aptitude to take up challenges with positive attitude, Passion to perform consistently & succeed, highly disciplined in approach with sincerity in action is the key attributes we would like our Relationship Managers to have.
- A long term outlook and an urge to earn sky high through our incentive structure (which is one of the best in the industry) will make you the best fit for this role.
- Candidates apart from Banking and Insurance Industry i.e. FMCG, Pharma, Consumer Durables etc. can also apply.
- Job Responsibilities :
- Accept leads generated from in-branch lead generators as well as warm leads provided by the bank from the database as well as generate own leads.
- Make appointments, explore the customer’s financial needs in life-related investment and insurance needs areas, select appropriate product to meet these needs from the company’s product range, gain customer agreement to purchase, accurately complete sales documentation.
- Incentive programs: Cascade the incentive programs & ensure complete success in implementation of the same
- Sales completion process: Responsible for sales completion by facilitating completion of medical reports & ensuring prompt issue of policy document
- New markets/segments: Explore opportunities to develop new markets/ segments in line with company sales strategy from time to time
- Cross Sell/ Up-Sell: Build a good customer base in order to explore opportunities to cross-sell & up-sell, Obtain referral to further prospects where appropriate.
- Build long term relationship with the bank staff & clients by responding appropriately to all bank/client queries either directly received or forwarded by the service company.
- Customer Relationship Management: Arrange meetings of banks branch managers & staff with existing clients at least once a year, acknowledging birthdays & anniversaries to review their financial circumstances & life insurance needs as well as to obtain referrals to further prospects.
- After Sales Service: Accept & follow up on suggestions, request & complaints received from clients, ensure claim requests are serviced
- Proactively ensure performance review by submitting various sales reports as per agreed frequencies in order to ensure performance targets are achieved & exceeded, ensure meetings with manager to agree on targets & to review performance. Use these forums to discuss issues of business development.
- Participate in relevant training arranged by the company, take initiative to keep abreast of developments in products & services, company policies, procedures, sales process & organization. Keep up to date with market developments by reading newspapers, journals & through personal contacts.
About Company :
IDBI Fortis Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture promoted by IDBI Bank, Federal Bank & Fortis and one of the fastest growing Life Insurance companies in India. We started operations in March 2008 and crossed over 550 crores in our second year of operations. With our unique products which have set a new trend in the insurance industry, current year onwards, we are poised for an aggressive growth in Kerala Market.
IDBI Fortis has an array of dynamic products such as Wealthsurance, Retiresurance, Incomesurance, bondassurance etc. that are setting new trends in the insurance industry.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above