Bangalore DBMS Job Openings-AccentureDecember 6th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
DBMS Fresher Job Openings 2011 in Accenture Bangalore – 6th Dec 2010
Job Position : Analyst
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : B.B.A – Management,B.Com
Salary : Rupees 1,00,000 – 2,00,000
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Details :
This position requires technical knowledge and practical experiences across a number of diverse applications.
Job Responsibilities :
- Create and manage reporting data and reports out of various database systems for the Australian Bank, including the Global Data Warehouse. Provide professional expertise and direction to other team members and act as the focal point for business units and Technology by participating in key project initiatives. Also, as required, respond to queries, investigate irregularities and anomalies and provide technical support for day-to-day issues.
- Use a diverse range of applications and understand the business and technical functionality of each application and its relevance to the business community.
- Provide support to all business units across the Australian region, including product understanding, validation, problem/query resolution and coordination of communications.
- The incumbent is required to communicate effectively with end users to satisfy the demands of the position
- Financial Infrastructure and Information Management
- Day to day requirements of Financial and Information Management report systems.
- Being involved as a key subject matter expert for certain projects that may impact the overall Management Information Control Framework with particular emphasis on the Reporting data, related applications and Reports
- Coordinating and managing the key Production Support engagement with Technology or Database owners / managers.
- Providing input to the strategic direction of key financial systems where FM&C is the key business owner.
- Performing the support function for Reporting data and Reports, including.
- Data Validation on Reports
- Break-fix analysis and resolution
- Enhancement/Change Request preparation and follow-up, including UAT, training, documentation, etc
- Maintenance Request preparation and follow-up
- Business ad-hoc queries.
- Providing general assistance and guidance to Manager
- From time to time the will also provide Oracle/SQL/Crystal/ Business Object/Excel/Access support of existing operational applications (and potentially, development of new worksheets/databases for specific operational needs).
- The incumbent will also be responsible for any related engagement within the Finance Infrastructure & Information Management (FIIM) and Finance Support teams.
- Maintain documentation and participate in knowledge transfer sessions across the Customer Support
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 177,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$21.58 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2009.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com