Bangalore Financial Analyst Job Opening-Oracle CorporationJune 30th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Financial Analyst
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : CA,CS,ICWA,MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Details :
Oracle Global Financial Information Center (GFIC) is a captive BPO based in Bangalore. FP&A – Financial Planning and Analysis group remotely provides services for Oracle’s in-country operations across the world.
Job Responsibilities :
- Management reporting on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis.
- Expense forecasting – it suggests expense forecast to the country based finance management.
- Variance Analysis – actuals v/s forecast v/s budget.
- Adhoc analysis – non-standard, urgent request of financial information.
- Annual Budgeting.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 6 months post qualification experience. OR·
- Qualified Cost Accountant with a minimum of 1 yr post qualification experience.·
- MBA Finance/ CA Inter/ CWA Inter with a minimum of 2 yrs post qualification expereince·
- Sound understanding and experience in Core accounting or Finance is a must.·
- Adept in MS Excel.
- Working knowledge is a MUST.·
- Possess good communication skills. ·
About Company :
Oracle Corporation is the world’s leading supplier of software for information management and the world’s second largest independent software company.
ORACLE Corporation offers its Databases, Tools and Application products, along with related consulting, education and support services, in more than 60 countries around the world.
Oracle India Pvt Ltd
Oracle Technology Park # 3, Banerghatta Road
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com