BANGALORE FRESHER JOBS-TECH SUPPORT-WALKIN INTERVIEW MICROLAND-19 TO 31 AUGUST 2009August 18th, 2009 Posted by VFreshers
Bangalore Technical Support Fresher Jobs Walkin in Microland
About Company :
Microland’s Infrastructure Management Service (IMS) is a time-tested and proven service offering focused on reducing your operational costs and ensuring maximized availability and performance of your IT. We have gained enormous process and operations maturity through a decade plus of experience in delivering onsite services to a host of customers across the globe. The experience gained from designing, building, and managing IT infrastructure solutions on heterogeneous platforms has been leveraged to provide this service to our global customer base
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Description :
- Technical Support on basic operational or maintenance of Networking products like computer routers, modems .
- Guide customer troubleshooting efforts to identify products that have Customer Issues and issue service calls in accordance with guidelines.
- Escalate problems when unable to resolve customer issues.
- Log and sufficiently document all contacts with customers in designated tools.
- Identify and provide input on unique or recurring customer problems.
Freshers (graduates or diploma holders or ITI,10+3, Experienced from any domain) with good communication skills, Basic technical knowledge, technical support,willing to work in night shifts/rotational shifts.
Walkin Date : 19th August to 31st August 2009.(except for Sat & Sun)
Walkin Time : 10Am to 4Pm
1B, Ecospace Belandur,
Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore 560 103-India
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICKHERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above