Bangalore Java Developer Openings-HeadstrongApril 2nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Headstrong is a global consultancy delivering expertise across business processes, strategic consulting and technology through its global delivery and sourcing model. Headstrong helps its clients realize value from their business and technology initiatives while leveraging a steadfast heritage (as James Martin + Co) of strong methodologies and global program management. Headstrong is over 2400 people strong world wide with 6 offices in the US and global presence in UK, Germany, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, India and Manila.
As a front liner in services globalization with offshore development facilities in India and the Philippines, Headstrong services clients in the financial services, public sector, technology, and services industries. Headstrong can deliver a full range of integration services, including strategic assessment, design and implementation, and application development and maintenance both onshore and offshore. With 25-years track record of proven results, Headstrong’s client base includes Fortune 2000 companies and multi-national global corporations. Headstrong’s adherence to continuous improvement has earned it quality certifications such as SEI-CMM Level 5, People-CMM Level 3 and ISO-9001:2000. Headstrong is headquartered near Washington DC, with a global presence across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Job Position : Java Developer
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
Work Place : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Analyze designs, develop, test and implement innovative solutions to ensure a high level of quality, robustness, scalability and performance while meeting delivery schedule commitments.
- Work with cross functional teams in Quality, Documentation, Performance, Program Management to achieve agreed upon results, coordinating and working closely with remote teams to meet the needs of the project.
- Play a pro-active role to make the customer successful by addressing customer questions and issues
- Minimum 2 years of experience with hands-on experience in the design and development
- Strong Knowledge of Core java,J2EE, etc.
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving, oral and written communication skills with the ability to thrive in a high performance team
Website : http://www.headstrong.com