Bangalore Java Web Developer Job Careers-KenApps SystemsOctober 17th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Java Web Developer
Name of the Organization : KenApps Systems,Bengaluru
No of Openings : 5
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Salary : Rupees 3,50,000 – 5,00,000
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E., MCA
Job Responsibilities ;
- Product Developer for a Cloud Computing based Higher Education ERP Product.
- Own ERP module development and provide guidance to a team of interns. Interface with user groups to analyze new requirements.
- Strong OOP fundamentals and hands on Java web application development
- High degree of comfort and knowledge on open source frameworks such as spring, struts, hibernate. Experience in Apache OFBiz, and Analytics is a plus.
- Willingness and ability to adapt new technologies
- Strong foundation of computer science basics
- Familiarity with at least one OS platform, linux or Solaris
- Familiarity with java development environments such as ant, eclipse.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate ideas/solutions/issues clearly in writing as well as over phone or in person
- skilled in testing and test automation. Familiarity with tools such as JUnit, Selenium
- Self learner with good problem solving and design skills.
- Estimates tasks accurately and finishes within estimates.
Contributions made to open source projects is a definite plus.
About Company :
KenApps unified EIMS solution integrates a comprehensive set of customizable features into one seamless solution delivered through a robust open standards platform. The solution helps institutions meet end to end requirements of all its stake holders.
Real-time access to data and information simplifies management and improves ability to switch from reactive to proactive governance. The integrated nature eliminates redundant data entry and tasks through automated workflows and data exchange between participating applications ensuring data integrity. Configurable layers of security with central identity management enables unified experience for users while critical data management requirements.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above