Bangalore Job For Information Developer-Roland & AssociatesSeptember 8th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Information Developer
Experience : 1 – 3 yrs
Name of the Organization : Roland & Associates
Job Location:Bengaluru/ Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Delivering high quality information deliverables as per the schedule.
- Adhere to information development process for quality management.
- Study and understand the system requirements both functional and non-functional specification and the user scenarios.
- Participate in the reviews of design/engineering documents (FS and SRS) to gain clarity of requirement.
- Acquire good product knowledge (technical as well as customer interest aspect of the product) and should independently setup the working environment by installing and configuring the required configurable files. Validate the technical content against the runtime environment to ensure proper synchronization of the product and product documentation.
- Acquire good knowledge on standard templates, knowledge points, content development process including tools and scripts.
- Prepare the initial design and content for the information deliverables as per standards with guidance.
- Interact with the respective project/product managers and other stakeholders for project updates and required support.
- Refer related competitor s documents and identify the area of improvement.
- Conduct quality assurance initiatives such as self-check, peer review, technical review, unit testing and information testing on information deliverables and onlinehelp system.
- Incorporate technical as well as editorial review comments into the information deliverables.
- Handle defects through defect tracking system and resolve them.
- Ensure process compliance throughout information development lifecycle.
- Understand and meet project quality goals and schedule.
- Reports project issues and concerns to Documentation-Lead.
- Good command over English language and strong accurate writing skills.
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Ability to understand the telecom technology and interpret the same into technical documentation.
- Ability to solve problems quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project to produce proposals in a demanding timeframe.
- Strong commitment to deliver technical documentation on time and with high quality
- Team player (inter-personal and coordination skills)
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and direction in a very dynamic work environment.
- Good organization or time management skills.
- Basic knowledge of Information development techniques and tools.
- Basic knowledge of the information development process and s/w engineering process.
Website : www.roljobs.com and www.roljobs.net
Apply : If you have registered your CV with TimesJobs.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT TIMESJOBS.COM and then apply above