Bangalore Job Positions For Software Developer-EricssonOctober 15th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
At Ericsson we are using innovation to empower people, business and society. Our mobile and fixed networks, multimedia solutions and telecom services make a real difference to people’s lives and the world we live in, and are an essential part of a sustainable society
Job Position : Junior Software Designer – NetOp Device Interface
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : B.Sc – Computers
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Details :
NetOp’s Device Interface team is looking for an enthusiastic, junior level Software Designer with the flexibility to work both on Java and XML network element management solutions as well as C/C++ embedded network element software.
Reporting to our NetOp Device Interface development manager, you will be part of a team creating flexible, robust features for NetOp EMS which manages industry leading product lines. You are a highly motivated self-starter with strong attention to detail and an excellent team player. You have good understanding of project life cycle and release procedures.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate strong attention to detail and a commitment to producing the highest quality products.
- 1 to 4 years of relevant software development experience with Java and C/C++
- Experience in programming in a multi-threaded environment
- Familiarity with source code control systems such as CVS
- Good understanding of data modeling concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working effectively with other remote sites.
- Enterprise Java, Seam, Hibernate, JSF and Richfaces
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com