Bangalore Jobs For SQL Developers-KALS Information SystemsSeptember 26th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : SQL Developer / Senior Developer, SSRS Developer
Experience : 1 – 4 yrs
Name of the Organization : KALS Information Systems Ltd
Job Location:Bengaluru/ Bangalore
Skills:SQL Server, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, SSRS, SSIS
Salary:Rs. 3,00,000-6,00,000 p.a.
We are currently recruiting experienced SQL Professionals with strong expertise in SQL Programming using either Oracle 9i/10g OR SQL Server 2005/2008
- Analysis, Coding, Testing, Delivery, Customer Management, Data Migration, Data Quality Analysis, Data Mapping etc.
- Type of project: Transaction-centric Banking systems
- Technology Architecture: SQL Server / Oracle
- Opportunity to write SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers for large & complex applications
- Opportunity to work in SSRS, SSIS
- Opportunity to interact with Customer / end-users thus will improve your communication / customer management skills
- Opportunity to work in complex technologies that involves Performing Tuning, Data Migration, Query Optimization, Analysis etc.
- 2 to 4 yrs of work experience in SQL Server / Oracle programming
- Strong programming expertise in SQL programming, Procedures, Functions, Triggers
- Must have good knowledge in SQL programming using Oracle / SQL Server 2005/2008
- Must have done atleast 2-3 projects using one of these databases
- Must possess valid passport and willing to travel immediately (if required)
About Company :
KALS Information Systems Ltd (www.kalsinfo.com) is a Software and Services company in Information Technology business for more than 15 years. We specialize in developing custom solutions for verticals such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Automobile, Retail, Telecom, e-Governance, etc. We have our Offshore Development Centre in Bangalore, India. We have operations in South-East Asia and Japan. We are now expanding to other countries in Africa and Middle-East.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with TimesJobs.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT TIMESJOBS.COM and then apply above