Bangalore MBA Finance Fresher Opening- Kilmist InfotechDecember 15th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Administration & Accounts Executive
Name of the Company : Kilmist Infotech Pvt Ltd
Job Location : Bangalore , Karnataka
Experience: 0 to 1 yrs.
Number of Post : 1
Job Duties :
- Monitoring day-to-day accounts activities and preparing M. I. S. Reports
- Finalization of Accounts independently and ensure compliance with accounting deadlines.
- Created budgets and forecasts for the management group.
- Filing Returns Monthly/ Quarterly for VAT, Service Tax, EPF & IT
- Looking after all Statutory Compliance Payments like TDS, Sales Tax Returns, and Provident Fund & Professional Tax etc.
- Preparation of Invoices (Billing), DC & Reconciliation of Invoice & Payment received on case-to-case basis.
- Dealing with Bank, Cash & Other day-to-day transaction in Business
- Looking after the Accounts Payables i. e Remittance to Creditors in time
- Follow up Accounts Receivables & Reconciliation with the Party Accounts (Credit Control Analysis based on Party, Billing & Past Performance).
- Preparation of Purchase Order , Bank Reconciliation Statement & monthly Trial Balance, Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet
- Payroll processing, employees monthly reimbursements
- Preparation of Audit Schedules on quarterly basis, company accounts and tax returns for audit.
- Maintaining various records like salary details, ID card details, Professional tax challans, TDS challans, Invoice/bills and Vouchers
- B.Com / M Com/ ICWA /MBA (Finance) with work experience of six months to one year in the role of accounts executive in a software company.
- A team player and a person with good written and oral comprehension.
- Working knowledge of TDS, VAT, CST, Receivable, Payable, P&L account, Balance sheet, Tally, PF ,sales tax, income tax, service tax etc .
- Ability to handle the task assigned efficiently and effectively deliver the required output.
Details of the Company : Kilmist is a global provider of innovative software services. Kilmist has a solid track record of providing high quality, cost-effective and leading edge software solutions to its customers since its inception in 1997.
Kilmist is headquartered in beautiful Austin, Texas in USA. Kilmist provides top-notch IT solutions to US and International clients in the following areas: Mobile Solutions, Finance, Education, Telecommunications, Video-Conferencing and Semi-Conductor.
Kilmist is always on the lookout for bright professionals. The key attribute we look for is ‘Resourceful’. We define ‘Resourceful’ as the ability to know, where to look for solutions when you don’t have a readymade one. If you think you have it and if you are not afraid to delve into and imbibe the umpteen new technologies thrown at you by the IT world on everyday basis, we want to talk to you immediately.
‘Ujjni Pinnacle’, No 222, First floor, 1st main Road,
Domlur 2nd stage BANGALORE,Karnataka,India 560071
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org