Bangalore Mechanical Engg Freshers Openings 2011- GE India TechnologyFebruary 16th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
GE india Technology Bangalore – BE mechanical freshers 2011 recruitment – 16 Feb 2011
No of Openings : 2
Name of the Organization : GE India Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. , M.Tech – Mechanical
Job Details :
- The candidate will be required to perform calculations for the design of process Centrifugal Compressors for the O&G Industry.
- Perform calculations in thermodynamics and rotordynamics with clarity in fundamentals.
- Produce design deliverables with quality on time
- Participate in technical and design reviews as presenter.
- Participate in technical and program reviews as presenter.
- Master degree in Thermal/Thermodynamic/Hydraulic engineering, having 2 to 4 years of previous experience or Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering, having 4 to 6 years of experience in product design calculation.
- Knowledge in basics of thermodynamics and rotordynamics.-Knowledge in basics of mechanical design of products.
- Good written and oral communication.
About Company :
Engineering Analysis Center of Excellence (EACoE) is the Engineerin & technology hub for GE Infrastructure located at the John F Welch Technology Centre, Bangalore. The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators agnd mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above