Bangalore Opening For SAP Developer-CaterpillarNovember 18th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : SAP LSMW
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Job Details :
This position will ensure a focus on data by working with the Finance and Order to Delivery Mach 1 global process teams to identify interface and data conversion needs into SAP and Master Data Management tools .
Candidate responsibilities will also include working with Legacy applications and process teams to define and document the data definitions and transformations (i.e.,mapping and business rules) from the source to the target destination systems .Candidates will create quality-oriented software deliverables, which align to Mach 1 standard processes and policies. In addition, a high degree of coordination will be required with the development teams to ensure the end deliverable is delivered on -time and satisfies the functional requirements. Customers are external to PDLD.
- At least 3 years of overall IT experience.
- 1-2 years of SAP development experience including good knowledge on creating.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Business Information, Engineering or related fields.
- Experience with Relational Database SQL such as DB 2 or Oracle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analysis skills.
- Hands on experience in data migration/cleansing with SAP and / or CBS.
- Previous experience in Order to Delivery or Finance legacy applications is a plus .
- DataStage programming experience with SAP packs.
Salary : Rupees 2,00,000 – 4,50,000
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
About Company :
For more than 85 years, Caterpillar has been building the world’s infrastructure and, in partnership with our network of Cat® dealers worldwide, has helped drive positive and sustainable change on every continent. We are a global company, with hundreds of locations worldwide to serve and support our customer base, and respond quickly to their needs.
Since its inception over 80 years ago, Caterpillar has grown to be the world’s largest maker of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, and industrial gas turbines. In partnership with our worldwide dealer network, we drive positive and sustainable change on every continent. We deliver products, services and technologies in three principal lines of business: Machinery, Engines and Financial Products. As a global, diverse technology leader, Cat commits to excellence in all that we do. We are proud to be a leader in building the world’s infrastructure, and in enabling progress for millions of people around the globe.