Bangalore Patent Law Officer Job Vacancy in Jubilant OrganosysAugust 23rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Sr.Executive/Exectutive
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
- In-depth knowledge on patent laws in India, US, Europe, and Japan
- Good writing and oral communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills & team player
- A flair for research and reading and understanding of patent applications.
- Fluency with MS Office
Job Responsibilities :
- Counsel and interact with inventors of potential inventions and assist the company in identifying the IP potentials. The key requirements are as follows:
- Patent search in STN using MARPAT, REGISTRY, and CAPLUS.
- MMS Search in Questel-Orbit
- Structure search using SciFinder, Reaxys, Thomson Pharma.
- Advanced search skills in Thomson Innovation.
- Novelty Assessment and report preparation.
- Patent Landscape for therapeutic indications.
Preference shall be given to candidates having diploma or degree in Patent laws with Patent agent qualification in India.
About Company :
located in Bangalore, India, provides collaborative pharmaceutical discovery and development solutions. With over 600 scientists, Biosys, offers a wide range of functional services to include: Discovery informatics, Molecular modeling, Medicinal chemistry, Structural Biology, Invitro / Invivo biology and PK/ADME clinical development to the global pharmaceutical Industry. Biosys also partners with global Biotech and pharmaceutical companies in co-development / in-licensing alliances in brining assets in early stages of development to POC in human. Biosys, leveraging on its functional competence, is also involved in early stage Drug Discovery Alliances.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above