Bangalore QA Analyst Vacancies-Kochar InfotechFebruary 15th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : QA Analyst
Name of the Organisation : Kochar Infotech
About Company :
Kochar Group has been around for over 100 years with interests in the Textile, Infrastructure, IT and ITES sectors. KIPL which is the IT and ITES part of the Kochar Group is just over 5 years old but is already the single largest customer support provider, in terms of team size, for the telecom data services sector in India. Globally also KIPL is one of the largest single organization specializing in wireless data services. KIPL has three core operations centers in Amritsar, Bangalore and Kolkata with close to 3000 employee strength.
These operations centers are supported by field support offices in 9 Indian cities, through these KIPL provides data services support to all 22 telecom circles across the country. Customer support is provided in regional languages in addition to Hindi and English. KIPL centers are equipped with world class technology infrastructure, high end dedicated voice and data connectivity, the world’s largest mobile phone simulators database, an exhaustive knowledgebase and the latest industry tools for data services customer support.
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
work Place : Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Experience of 6months as QA Analyst in voice process.
- Excellent in communication and able to read and write in English and other South Indian language with any graduate degree.
- Time Management – Uses his or her time efficiently or effectively. Concentrates on his or her efforts on the most important priorities. Can Multitask.
- Exposure to Transaction monitoring and/or process quality systems like PDCA, Six sigma, ISO etc. will be a added advantage
Job Responsibilities :
- Monitor transactions & calls and provide qualitative/constructive feedback to the team members.
- Ensures team performance as per agreed standards (TAT).
- Conducting new hire certification and mock calls.
- Conducting Quality parameter and required skills sessions.
- Attending calibrations and maintaining controlled variance.
- Conducting Process Refresher Sessions.
- Participating in improvement projects.
- Participating in process and procedure audits.
Website : http://www.kochar.com
148,RV Road VV Puram
Apply : Email ur cv to anish.sunn(at)@kochar.com