Bangalore Software Testing Fresher Jobs-HSBC Global ResourcingSeptember 16th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job position : Tester
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Name of the Organization : HSBC Global Resourcing
Job Location:Bengaluru/ Bangalore
SDLC”,”UAT”,”User Acceptance Testing
Job Responsibilities :
- To acquire complete understanding of HSBCnet product Testing process and a broad understanding of associated processes.
- Motivate self and team in a challenging environment.
- To always ensure that the level of performance is in sync with the target set on the learning curve.
- Ensure Projects are completed through effective planning.
- To generate new and innovative ways of resolving problems.
- Be resourceful, innovative and show initiative while supporting various UAT projects.
- Ensure that written responses are accurate, professional, clear and concise.
- Perform as per the set quality standards and procure satisfactory rating in the Quality audits performed as per parameters.
- Use sound reasoning and logic while making decisions.
- Needs to be successful in planning and Execution of Business Initiatives. Need to have a drive for Results.
- To ensure that all internal audit and compliance requirements are met.
- Should share best practices with other team members.
- To adhere to core standards of behavior set by HDPI.
- Good communicator with highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter with minimal supervision and Organized approach to work
- Needs to be acceptable and flexible to rapidly changing business related and internal scenarios
- Ability to drive & motivate self & the team to deliver under pressure.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Should be flexible to shifts, ready to work extra hours & work on weekends
- High level of judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to understand complex concepts & extract relevant information from extensive Documentation quickly.
- Good team player
- The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines whilst maintaining quality
- Analyze and comprehend information, accurately and logically
- Good decision making
- Good understanding of SDLC & Testing Life cycles
- Knowledge of testing tools
About Company :
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organization with an international network of about 9,500 offices located in 85 countries and territories. HSBC services more than 100 million customers world wide, through 330,000 employees. HSBC is ranked as the Worlds Most Valuable Banking Brand in 2009 by Brand Finance.
HSBC Global Resourcing -
HSBC Global Resourcing Centers form a vital link to one of the world s largest Banking and Financial Service Delivery Organizations. Leveraging technology and process expertise, Global Resourcing services customers from across many of HSBCs business lines making for a dynamic and challenging work environment. It operates out of 16 Group Service Centres across 5 Asian countries, which include India, China, Malaysia, Philippines and Sri Lanka, and has more than 33,000 dedicated professionals
Apply : If you have registered your CV with TimesJobs.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT TIMESJOBS.COM and then apply above