Bangalore system Administrator Job Vacancy-RT OutsourcingMay 11th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
An ISO 9001:2000 certified company, RT came into existence in 1995. A unique business model, RT today provides integrated Level 1 to Level 4 reverse logistics services which include: • Tech support helpdesk • Repair and refurbishment services • Telecom implementation projects • RMA management logistics services RT has a strong team of 3500 engineers and technicians who specialize in handling technical support services for a wide range of IT and telecom equipments, peripherals and associated software and application support. Several of the fortune 500 companies are enlisted in our clientele.
Job Position : Desktop Support Engineer
No of Openings : 4
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for attending allocated calls in the work station within the required turn around time (TAT), with quality as laid down in process.
- Responsible for resolving technical problems & customer querries.
- Interaction with the coordinator for calls.
- Ensuring the laid down process is followed & customer commitments are as per policies.
- Updating the TL reg escalated calls in time.
- Planning calls / route plan for effective time management.
- Regular interaction with call centre for technical support.
- Constant study to keep own knowledge updated.
- Documentation as per quality process.
The person should have thorough technical knowledge (hardware, software, OS, NW etc), excellent communication & customer handling skills & process orientation.
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Work Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
RT Outsourcing Services Ltd. 1/1 sunbeam,facing
eagle street,Lang Ford Road, Near Shanti nagar
Hockey Stadium,Nanjappa Circle
Website : http://rteservices.com
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above