Bangalore Unisys India-Software Freshers Opening 2010September 30th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Details :
A software engineer researches, designs, develops and maintains software systems which meets requirement specifications.
Job Responsibilities :
- Handle project tasks independently with least supervision
- Prepare software design documents which provide detailed information about each sub-module
- Contribute innovative ideas/ suggestions for product enhancements
- Write defect-free code and ensure that created module meets all performance, reliability and functional requirements
- Review written code for self and others
- Analyze issues, debug and modify written code as required
- Escalate issues as and when required
- Interact effectively with other team members and clients as required through verbal, written communication mechanism
- Document programs for maintainability
- Prepare user documentation or provide inputs for creating user documentation
- Create unit test cases and validate them
- Understand functional specifications and create test specifications
- Gather and report metrics
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
About Company :
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients.
Unisys India was established in 2004 in Bangalore. We have strengthened tremendously in terms of headcount and infrastructure, as well as capabilities to become an integral part of the Unisys global delivery organization. Today, we have three state-of-the-art facilities – two in Bangalore and one in Hyderabad.