Bank of Baroda Freshers Recruitment 2011-Clerk 1500 VacanciesJanuary 11th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Bank Of Baroda Clerical Recruitment 2011 – 11th Jan 2011
Bank of Baroda
India’s International Bank
Website : http://www.bankofbaroda.com
Bank of Baroda, India’s International Bank, with a network of more than 3200 branches in India enjoys the unique distinction of overseas presence in 27 countries. The global business of the Bank is over Rs.4,90,000 crores. The Bank’s Mission is “To be a top ranking National bank of International Standards committed to augmenting stakeholder value through concern, care and competence”. The Bank believes that its people, processes and technology are the key drivers for delivering customer service. The Bank firmly believes that its Human Resources are the most valuable assets and the HR Mission of the Bank is “Creating Competence and Passion for Business Excellence”.
The Bank is transforming itself into a “Technology-enabled Customer-Centric Financial Services Organization’, in order to be in tandem with the modern customers’ aspirations. Having completed 102 years of our purposeful existence, we are architecting and laying a strong foundation for creating “A Bank of the Future for the Next Century by emerging as a Financial Conglomerate providing One-Stop Shop for Financial Services”, to deliver world-class banking experience to our customers.
Job Details :
We are looking for young and energetic candidates who would participate in the transformation programme and join us in the Clerical cadre.
Job Position : Clerical Cadre
No of Posts : 1500
Emoluments : Basic Pay in Time Scale of Rs.7200 – 19300 plus DA, HRA, etc. as per Bipartite Settlement amended from time to time
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2011) :
Minimum Age: 18 years Maximum age: 28 years.
(Relaxation of age for Reserved Candidates as per Government guidelines)
Educational Qualification (As on 01.01.2011) :
A Pass with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen) in HSC of 10 + 2 (10+2+3) pattern / 11th Standard of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate / Pre-University or any equivalent examination / Diploma in Banking recognized by Central / State Government or U.T. Admn.
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
Probation Period : Minimum period of 6 months. Before the probation period comes to an end, the performance of the newly recruited Clerical Staff will be evaluated and the probation period of those staff whose performance fails to meet Bank’s expectation, may be extended.
- Should be able to write and speak English fluently.
- Knowledge of local / State language for which he desires to apply, will be an added qualification.
- Computer Literacy – Should possess a certificate in Computer Literacy
How To Apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply On-Line through website www.bankofbaroda.com No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/ or of any other person.
3. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line.
4. Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and click on the link “Recruitment”.
5. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “RECRUITMENT OF -1500- CLERICAL STAFF – PROJECT 2011″.
6. Take a Print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the “FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
7. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
8. Go to the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in Account No.29040200000199 with Bandra Kurla Complex Branch in favour of “RECRUITMENT OF -1500- CLERICAL STAFF – PROJECT 2011“. The amount of fee to be paid is indicated below :
SC/ST/Persons With Disability (PWD) : Rs. 50/-
GEN/OBC/Ex-Servicemen : Rs.200/-
9. Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number, (b) Journal/Scroll number / Transaction ID (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
10. Candidates are now ready to Apply On-Line by re-visiting the Recruitment Page of the Bank’s website and going to the sublink titled “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF -1500- CLERICAL STAFF- PROJECT 2011″. Click on this sublink will open up the appropriate On-Line Application Format.
11. Carefully fill in the necessary details from the Fee Payment Challan in the On-Line Application Form at the appropriate places.
12. Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written test. Without counterfoil of the fee payment challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the written test. Candidates are therefore advised to keep -3- PHOTOCOPIES of the fee payment challan for future use.
13. The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
There is provision to modify the submitted on-line application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct details in on-line application, if any. This modification facility shall be available after -2- days of registration and upto 12.02.2011. Modification will be allowed only -3- times. After the last date, NO modification will be permitted
Important Dates :
Payment of Fees at BOB Branches : From 17.01.2011 To 10.02.2011
WEBSITE LINK OPEN : From 17.01.2011 To 10.02.2011
DATE OF WRITTEN TEST : 17.04.2011
Fees deposited after the last date i.e. 10.02.2011 will not be entertained by the Bank.
For Full Details Click : http://www.bankofbaroda.com/recruitment.asp?artid=2337&modid=36