Bank Officers Jobs in India 2011-Prathama BankJanuary 24th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Prathama Bank 2011 Recruitment Officers Vacancies – 24th Jan 2011
(Sponsored by Syndicate Bank)
Head Office : Moradabad
Website : http://www.prathamabank.org
Job Details :
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for Appointment as Officer Scale I, Officer Scale II, Officer Scale III & Indian Citizens Domicile of Uttar Pradesh for Appointment as Office Assistant ( Multipurpose) for the vacancies of 2010 Advertisement No. PBHO/REC- 01/2010:
Job Position : Officer Middle Management Scale-III
No of Posts : 02
Scale of Pay: Rs. 25700-800-29700-900-31500
Age Limit : Below the age of 40 years.
Educational Qualification : (as on 31-12-2010 ).
Degree from a recognised university in any discipline or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Economics and Accountancy and Chartered accountant.
Experience: Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in any Bank or Financial Institutions
Job Position : Officer Middle Management Scale – II
No of Posts : 12
Scale of Pay: Rs. 19400-700-20100-800-28100
Age Limit : Minimum 21 years – Maximum 32 years
Job Position : Officer Junior Management Scale – I
No of Posts : 37
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14500-600-18700-700-20100-800-25700
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years – Maximum 28 years.
Job Position : Office Assistant (Multi Purpose)
No of Posts : 34
Scale of Pay: Rs. 7200- 400- 8400- 500- 9900- 600-12300 -700- 17200- 1300-18500- 800- 19300
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years – Maximum 28 years.
Last Date To Apply : Apply Online Between 18th January 2011 to 17th February 2011
How To Apply :
Candidates are required to apply ON LINE through Bank’s website www.prathamabank.org The guidelines for filling ON-LINE application are as under:-
- Candidate should have a valid personal e-mail id. In case, candidate does not have valid e-mail id, he/ she should create a new e-mail id. This e-mail id should be valid for the duration of the project.
- Candidates should have their Demand Draft, particulars of qualification, experience, if any ready before applying on-line, as the details are required to be entered in the on-line application. Please note that without valid Demand Draft/ Pay Order details, on-line registration of application will be summarily rejected.
- Demand Draft should be purchased on any date between 18-01-2011 and 17-02-2011 Please note that even if the last date for applying online are extended for any reason the dates for payment of fees will remain the same.
- Demand Draft should be for requisite amount and should be in favour of “Prathama Bank” payable at ‘ MORADABAD’ only.
- Candidate’s Name, Address, Registration Number, Post applied for and Name of the Centre should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft/Pay Order.
- After submission of application on-line, a system generated registration number and password will be allotted to the applicant. Thereafter, the candidate should obtain a system generated print out of the application.
- A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the printout of the filled in application at appropriate place and the applicant should sign across it. Then, send it by ordinary post to the designated post box number latest by 24-02-2011 ( Signed printout of the filled in application along with Demand Draft & other necessary certificates/ documents)
- Manual corrections in system generated print out of application will not be entertained and such applications will be rejected. If a candidate wishes to make any correction in the application, he/she is required to register again afresh with correct details and take fresh print out of application.
- There is a provision to modify the submitted on-line application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in on-line application, if any. This Modification facility shall be available after 2 days of registration & up toModification will be allowed only 3 times. After the last date, no modification will be permitted. No modification should be made, after sending the application by post.
- System generated print out of the application, complete in all respect, should be sent by ordinary post latest by 24-02-2011 on the following specified post box number only in a cover superscribing “Print out of Application for the post _____________________ in Prathama Bank duly filled in applications are to be sent by ordinary post at the address given below :
- ( Courier/ Speed post / Registered post will not be acceptable).
For OA : Post Box No. 27670 Malad [East] Mumbai-400097
For JMGS – I : Post Box No. 8592 Kandivali [East] Mumbai-400101
For MMGS-II : Post Box No. 8469 Mandpeshwar Borivali [West] Mumbai-400103
For MMGS-III : Post Box No. 8240 Dahisar [East] Mumbai-400068
- The application must be accompanied by a Demand Draft/ Pay Order of value mentioned as above, as the case may be, along with xerox copies of following documents. Unless the hard copy of the system generated printout of the Online Application Form along with all the relevant enclosures is received at the prescribed address mentioned above the Online application will not be considered valid. Non receipt of hard copy alongwith required DD / Pay order , the applicant will not be eligible.
For Full Details Visit : http://www.prathamabank.org/direct_recruitment2.html