Bank Reconciliation Analyst Jobs in India at Accenture BangaloreJuly 21st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job position : Reconciliation Analyst
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Performing the Account Reconciliations (Bank Accounts / GL Accounts / Customer Accounts).
- Perform various account reconciliations (Bank / Customer / GL account) and get it approved by the Team Leader before the month close.•
- Follow up for getting the bank statements from customer / bank.
- Follows up for getting the reconciling items cleared.
- Communicate with the end customers, auditors & clients by email / phone / meetings / conference calls for any updates.
- Prepare Aging Schedule for old reconciling items and follow up for clearance.
- Co-ordinate, develop and maintain documentation on all developments in the process.
- Proactively recognize problems within scope of responsibilities, identifies options and solutions then implement the solutions.
- Maintain an awareness of the client’s business, operational activities and processes in areas pertaining to scope of responsibilities
Accenture IBC Knowledge Park 4/1, Bannerghatta
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 177,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$21.58 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2009. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com