BEL INDIA JOBS-ELECTRONICS/TELECOM/COMMUNICATION ENGINEERS RECRUITMENT 2009October 21st, 2009 Posted by VFreshers
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2009 for Fresher Engineers at Bangalore Unit
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier Defence Electronics Company requires Engineers on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR, for its (Naval Systems SBU)
Electronics, Telecom And Electronics & Communication Engineers Recruitment on Contractual basis at Bangalore Unit
Education: Aggregate 60% in BE/ B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication and Telecommunication.) from a recognized University/ institution.
Age: Candidates should be aged 25 years or less as on 01.10.2009.
Age Relaxation: to SC/ST/OBC/PH as per rules.
Salary / Pay Scale: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 12,000/- per month.
Contract Duration: 1 Year ( The same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and the suitability or performance of the candidate.P
Job Details: Test programme development for testing and repairing of PCBs, PCB testing and repair activities.
Work Experience: Preference will be given to those with experience in the similar area preferably in Engineering Industry .Candidates who have undergone One year Apprenticeship training will be preferred.
- Selection will be through written test (objective type in Electronics) followed by an interview.
- Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test/ interview.
- Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the written test / interview.
- Selected candidates have to execute a bond to serve minimum period of one year and deposit their original degree marks / certificates with the Company.
How To Apply:
- Apply in the prescribed format and mail the filled in application to hrns(AT)bel.co.in.
- Candidates short listed for the test will be informed through E- mail regarding the date of interview & time of the test.
- If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidate to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence ,experience ,age etc
Note: BEL reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidates at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Last Date to Apply: Only applications submitted on or before 21.10.2009 will be entertained.
Detailed Advertisement: http://www.bel-india.com/images/itm-pdfs/12_Oct_2009_Engr_Naval_Web_Ad%20.pdf
Application Format: http://www.bel-india.com/images/itm-pdfs/12_Oct_2009_Engr_Naval_AppForm.pdf