Beumer Technology-Design Engineer Openings in MumbaiMay 14th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
BEUMER GROUP– the innovative, dynamic, internationally active business with headquarters in Beckum, Germany, with over 20 subsidiaries and over 2,000 employees worldwide – is the leader in the manufacture of intralogistics for conveying, loading, palletizing, packaging, sorting and distribution technologies. We offer intelligent solutions that move.
BEUMER Technology India Pvt. Ltd. –operating since 2003- is the subsidiary within the BEUMER Group that has a high potential for developing the market. The main focus is on the markets for cement and mining, power and metal, petrochemical and fertilizer, logistics and airports.
Job Position : Engineer Engineering & Design Conveying & Loading
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.
Work Location : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Development of constructive solutions for products in the context of new conceptions and the BEUMER works standard.
- Process interfaces by modifying existing functions and elements; develop and evaluate solutions with consideration of functional, material-orientated, production-orientated and economical aspects, if necessary coordination with the department in charge.
- If necessary present detailed chosen alternatives, carry out constructive examinations regarding function, arrangement and design, choose/modify elements
- Analyze and evaluate aggregates, components, reports and documents, customer orders or program requirements for the optimisation of existing products.
- Develop and present draft constructive solutions; arrange measurements, experiments, functional tests; test existing constructions regarding special requirements and according to statistic specialities (e. g. damage development), create and coordinate drafts and concretise constructive solutions. Determine materials and production procedures in the context of the usual range, induce experiments and tests. Create technical lists and work out special details.
- Calculate resistance, service life, wear and tear, dimensioning and weight of parts to be constructed; evaluate results, adapt constructive solutions.
- Designing layouts and with the usage of CAD systems with guidelines of the BEUMER standard system. Create technical documents e.g. part list, electrical list, motor data sheets.
- Handle projects according to the specifications with consideration of the BEUMER standards, coordination with other departments involved to guarantee a correct workflow.
Candidate from machinery industry with proven track record in Engineering and Design. Experience in bulk material handling would be desirable.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above