Billing Analyst Job Posts Bangalore-Thomson ReutersDecember 25th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
SRM, SAP, BEX Job Careers India at Bangalore – 25th Dec 20101
Job Position : Billing Analyst
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Com
Job Details :
This role is part of a team of 4 Billing Analysts that undertake the administrative tasks associated with managing the vendors delivering services and / or products for Internal Services. Extensive analysis of complicated billing from various suppliers is required and understanding the suppliers contractual obligations as well as our own.
Job Responsibilities :
- Invoicing – Verification of all invoices presented to Internal Services. Many of these charges are variable and require a line by line review and liaison with other groups to verify.
- Cost Tracking – All costs, forecasted and actuals, are tracked to enable accurate run rate reporting and subsequent years forecast to be produced.
- Data Analysis – Part of the operational management of certain vendors (e.g. Fujitsu, IBM, Vodafone, BT) require detailed analysis of the reference data provided.
- Ivory Change Control – This team will manage the change control process for RFE’s and CCN’s between Fujitsu and TR as part of the Ivory contract.
- Purchase Orders – Raising all POs for Internal Services.
- Contract Renewals – the team will be responsible for notifying Vendor Managers/Line Managers of Maintenance Contract Renewals/Contractor Renewals
- Maintaining headcount databases for Internal Services
- Maintenance of Internal Services maintenance contract database
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably with finance or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years experience in working within an analytical role
- Ability to communcate across multiple cultures verbally and orally
- Strong analytical excel skills including use of Vlookup and Pivot Tables
- Attention to detail and meticulous updating of documentation
- Understanding of SRM, SAP, BEX, 170 and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Knowledge of finance processes
About company :
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above