Billing Specialist Vacancies Karnataka Bangalore- AccentureMay 2nd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Karnataka Fresher Billing Specialist openings in Accenture – 2 May 2011
Job Position : Billing Specialist
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.B.A,B.Com, CA,CS,ICWA,M.Com – Commerce,MBA/PGDM
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Primarily responsible for Billing and cancellation of Time & Billing activities. Ensure that the necessary NCR guidelines are complied with and necessary documents are maintained as applicable for all day-to-day processes.
- Receive manual/electronic [EMILI] billing request.
- If received manually, capture billing information from manual billing request.
- Check for site number and master number in EMILI request and Input billing information.
- Review and decide whether billable or not.
- If not billable, determine RBS [Regional Billing Specialist] and return billing request.
- Complete quality assurance on billing field
- Invoice/Recognise revenue from Time and Material.
- Receive new request in SOM workflow tool by way of tracer in email.
- Determine if the request is to rebill customer, if so make corrections in EMILI and process.
- Run work order detail and Invoice detail, saving results to hard drive, pull query results into cancellation tool excel workbook. Save excel workbook to server and send email for approval to respective OD.
- If approval received [within 10 days], open cancellation request and populate response. Process Credit Memo for the respective work order in EMILI to cancel and close SOM tracer.
- Invoice Preference/ Invoice Exceptions and Invoice Routing:
- Review the billing requests received manually and electronically.
- Check whether all the relevant data fields are correct.
- Decide on revenue recognition, i.e., whether the transaction is billable or not after going through the customer notes and contract.
Address of the Company :
Accenture IBC Knowledge Park 4/1, Bannerghatta
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Details of the Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 211,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$21.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2010.