BIOCHEMISTRY / MICROBIOLOGY FRESHER JOBS <> PATHCARE LABS – DELHI HYDERABADMarch 28th, 2009 Posted by VFreshers
Biochemistry / Microbiology Freshers Entry Jobs in India – Biochemistry / Microbiology Job vacancies in Delhi Hyderabad India
About Company :
PathCare Labs (P) Limited is an emerging Diagnostic Service provider on the horizon with a promise to ensure Quality, Reliability and Customer Care. PathCare is venturing into the foray of complete Diagnostic Services by setting up a State of the Art Central Clinical Reference Lab at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh and plans to grow and acquire bigger dimensions with an aim to become a global network of highly automated and sophisticated diagnostic laboratories synonymous with cutting-edge technology, accuracy, efficiency, dedicated customer service and above all the stringent ethical practices.
With this vision PathCare plans to establish a chain of Regional Clinical Laboratories in all the state capitals to provide de-centralized services and to address critical areas of sample collection, transport, handling and turn around time. PathCare offers leading edge testing services in the areas of diagnostic testing in collaboration with Clinicians, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Diagnostic Labs, Corporate Wellness Programs and Insurance companies to the benefit and satisfaction of our customers.
Driven with a goal to improve patient care, the highly skilled and committed people have teamed up to provide efficient, reliable and accurate diagnostic testing services to meet the needs of the customers. PathCare offers almost the entire range of Clinical Diagnostic Testing possible across the globe with accuracy and at an affordable price.
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Job Location: Delhi, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Nagpur
Education: B.Sc – Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology
M.Sc – Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology
Job Description :
1. The Primary areas of Responsibility within the Lab would be to look after the individual respective departments
2. Assist the Pathologist/Lab Manager in providing efficient administration of the medical laboratory services including budget planning & control, in accordance with the institutional requirements.
3. Provide High Quality of Service.
4. Monitor standards of performance and quality improvement of the departments under his purview. Ensure test procedures are done properly
5. Supervision of Technical Processes and Quality control of concerned departments.
6. Attending to client queries and complaints pertaining to the departments.
7. Verification and authorization of examination of results or reports and ensuring that they meet TAT.
8. Implement Quality Management System, corrective and preventive actions, QC and QA checks.
9. Reviewing and updating Standard Operating Procedures on a regular basis.
10. Calibration and maintenance of equipment pertaining to the departments under his purview.
M.Sc Biochemistry/Microbiology with 3+ yrs. of experience / freshers.
Company Name: Path Care Labs Pvt Ltd
Website: http:// www.pathcarelabs.com
Path Care Labs Pvt Ltd
Sanjeev Housing Society
Mahendra Hills Road
Secunderabad,Andhra Pradesh,INDIA 500026
Apply : If you have regstered your cv with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above