Biocon Hyderabad Walkin Interview 3rd December 2010-Maintenance Executive OpeningNovember 29th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Jr Exec /Executive–Maintenance
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Electrical, Mechanical,Diploma – Any Specialization, Electrical, Mechanical
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore, Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Should be able to handle shifts and day to day breakdown maintenance work.
- Should be able to handle electrical equipments.
- Troubleshooting basic maintenance problems and determining solutions
- Brief Back ground in Fermentation equipments like Separators, reactors, dryers, centrifuge sound technical skills
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Experience in operation and maintenance of utility equipments.
- experience in operation and maintenance of utility equipments, experience in maintenance of EHS equipments, relevant experience in API.
- Should have good knowledge about preparing equipment qualification (DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ) should have participated in various regulatory audits like USFDA, cGMP etc.. Should have knowledge about preparing procedure should have very good communication skills.
Walkin Date : 3rd Dec 2010
Walkin Time : 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Walkin Venue :
Biocon Ltd, Plot no. 213-215 ,IDA Phase 2 ,
Pashamylaram ,Medak Dist -502307 ,
HYDERABAD,Andhra Pradesh,India 500080
About Company :
Biocon is an integrated biotechnology enterprise focused on the development of biopharmaceuticals. With successful initiatives in drug discovery and development, bioprocessing and global marketing, we deliver products and solutions to partners and customers in over 50 countries. We are confident that we have the defining science, world class capabilities and a focused vision to deliver the promise of new medicine to a waiting world. Today, Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year