BMR Advisors-Admin Exec Job Vacancy GurgaonAugust 20th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Administration Executive
Name of the Organization : BMR Advisors
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Vendor Management
- Travel Management
- Office Maintenance
- Basic knowledge on cost analysis
- Personality to present oneself and be able to handle Partners
- Be able to handle internal customers and external vendors.
- Multi tasking skills
- Fair communication skills
Job Responsibilities :
- Billing Process – Streamlining of billing process and ensuring all vendors are paid in time and within credit timelines.
- Providing supervisor with a daily log of bills received from vendor/short description/amount due, to keep track of payment schedules and ensure that all our vendors are paid within the credit timelines.
- Providing a statement of account spread sheet attached to the VPV (vendor payment voucher) where bills are received on consolidated basis for the fortnight/month.
- Vendor Management – Sourcing new vendors, negotiating discounts and credit facilities and getting competitive quotes, based on volume of orders. Ensuring optimal services from the vendors and also ensuring that their payments are made on time.
- Petty Cash Handling – Ensuring that adequate cash is available and maintain the cash flow with advance planning. Record of every transaction for cash outflow with job codes.
- Availability of Stationery/Visiting Cards/Branded Letter Heads, etc – To ensure adequate stocks is maintained and procurement for fresh stock made well in advance.
- Facility Management and Housekeeping – Maintaining stock of pantry items, cafeteria items and front office/partner lounge items. Ensuring all equipment is functional. AMCs for equipment and services, where applicable. Repairs and maintenance, where required. Daily upkeep and cleanliness of the office.
- Access Cards – To coordinate with IT and ensure allocation and disbursement of the same.
- Cost management – Ensuring that a minimum of three quotations are obtained for new work or equipment. Preparation of a cost comparison chart for better understanding and specifying reasons for allocation of the work to any particular vendor.
- Admin support for new joiners – seating, stationery, toy, access card, visiting card, etc – to meet up with the new joiner personally and welcome him/her and offer admin support, where applicable. Also assist HR in exit process/exit clearance form.
- Mail and courier management.
- Event management – Annual Day, Independence Day celebrations, Diwali celebrations, staff gifts, corporate gifts, etc. Installation of various equipments i.e. LCD, OHP, PA system, music systems etc, when required.
- Employee meals – Daily lunch and evening snacks for employees (Monday to Friday), within the budget allocated
- Ensuring functionality from Admin perspective for any new/additional office area, including coordination with vendor for supply of workstations/chairs, liaison with architect and contractor for interior work, etc
- Inventory Management – avoid stock out and overstock. Effective use of existing stock. Maintaining records.
- Repository of information for all admin related matters – relationship managers for hotels and hotel information/contracted rates, preferred car hire vendors, courier agencies, mobile services, travel agency/implant information, florist details, courier facilities, Web-ex services, security services, parking arrangements for staff and clients, etc .
- Optimal use of storage space/ warehouse and moving all material for storage to the godowns. Ensuring that complete listing is available and retrieval, where required.
- Optimal use of outlook calendar, for follow up and pending tasks.
- To take responsibility for the health and safety of self, staff and clients identifying recording and acting upon potential safety matters promptly and in accordance with organisation’s policy and procedures.
About Company :
BMR Advisors is a premier professional services Firm that was founded on October 1, 2004, with a vision of providing an exemplary array of advisory services to businesses and organizations, both domestic and international.
Starting out with only 20 professionals and a handful of clients, the Firm has grown over ten times. BMR, today, has over 350 professionals (other than Partners) with extensive functional and industry expertise across service areas. We have built a well-equipped team to deliver world-class service to our clients. We continue to hand-pick professionals and continually invest in their professional and personal development.
At the inaugural Asia Tax Awards 2006, International Tax Review recognized BMR as the best Firm in India for addressing Tax Controversies. Further, BMR has also been rated as the best Firm in Asia for addressing Tax Controversies. Recently, International Tax Review has rated BMR as the Tier 1 Tax Planning and Transaction Services Firm in its first online poll of the world?s leading tax advisors.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com