Books For SBI PO ExamApril 3rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Books for SBI PO exam preparation
The role of books as mentors present a different perspective into the impact books can have on the career advancement process of women to top management positions. “Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers.”
Banking sector in India has been one of the preferred destinations for employment. Therefore, students preparing for this exam have to face tough fights between them. However, plenty of books available in the market, but only a few of them can create a strong platform for the students to crack the exam.
Books for SBI PO exam preparation can be bought on-line through credit card as well as through cash-on-delivery (i.e. you pay when you get the book). And they also offer you good discounts upto 20 per cent.
Previous Solved Papers: Here are few books for previous Year Question Papers & Answers
- Oswaal Chapter Wise Solutions of Bank PO (10 years solved papers)
- Ramesh Bank PO previous solved papers by RPH Editorial Board.
Besides, questions about SBI as an organisation are bound to be asked.
Here is a list of some books for Indian banks PO exam preparation:
1. Several students buy the RS Agarwal series on arithmetic, reasoning and basic English and follow it stringently.
2. Go through the BSC series of reasoning and English.
3. Bank PO Exam Preparation by Aditya Publications.
4. Quantitative Aptitude for competitive exams from Abhijit Guha.
5. The book on State Bank of India Probationary Officers Examination from the popular publishing house Upkar. Price: Rs 355
6. Exam guide for PO recruitment in SBI & associate banks of SBI – PO exam guide. Price: 280
7. Bank PO exam (10 years solved papers) – previous years solved question papers will be of great use. The book has solutions for each chapter of the bank exam and also provides question papers of various top bank exams. Price: Rs 319.
8. Clerk exam solved papers: if you are preparing for clerk exam, solved question papers would be of high use in practicing for the exam. Here is Bank Clerical Exam Solved Papers Price: Rs117.
9. Quantitative aptitude by RS Aggarwal.
Most popular book on quantitative aptitude for all competitive exams and recommended by all training centres. Price: Rs 240
10. Test of reasoning: Test of reasoning for competition exams is from popular publisher Sura Books. It has 514 pages of content covering 35 practice tests and answers with explanations. Price: Rs 140
11. Test of English/ English Aptitude – Objective general English with more than 10,000+ questions. Useful for all competition exams, especially English sections. Price: Rs 395.
12. Test of English / Objective Type – Quick learning objective general English by RS Aggarwal and Vikas Aggarwal contains all the sections required to prepare for bank exam, competition exam – Test of English objective section. Price: Rs 175.
Books can make a very real difference – it would be a tragedy if future generations miss out on all the benefits of reading and not make the best of them.