Bosch Bangalore 2012- Freshers Recruitment as Technical TraineeApril 30th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : IN_BanP_Technical Trainee – Maintenance
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Job Location : Bangalore , Karnataka
Job Duties :
- Plan schedule and execute breakdown/preventive maintenance work orders for electronically controlled machines
- Shift supervision and guiding a team of skilled electricians
- Repair and troubleshooting of various electronic modules
- Plan and execute predictive maintenance on electronically controlled machines
- Retrofittment/Upgradation of machine controls
- Ensure good housekeeping and 5S implementation
- Organise CIP and lernstatt
- Upkeep of maintenance records in SAP, do breakdown analysis and plan/execute improvements
- Support TPM activities
- Spare parts management
- Co ordinate with other related maintenance departments on day to day issues.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
BVC – Apprentice Gold Medalist.
Details of the Company :
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods and building technology. In India, it operates through its six subsidiaries with combined employee strength of nearly 20,000 and a group turnover of Rs. 6400 Cr. in 2009.
Bosch Limited, the flagship of Bosch Group in India is the largest auto component supplier in the country. It has to its credit many laurels that set the industry standards.
For details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-IN-BanP-Technical-Trainee-Maintenance-Bosch-Limited-Bengaluru-Bangalore-0-to-1-300412900143?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=11&xid=133576889658920200&qp=&id=&f=-300412900143