Business Analyst Vacancies at Bangalore-Mu SigmaMarch 20th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Mu Sigma (www.mu-sigma.com) is an analytics services company based in Chicago, IL with a delivery center in Bangalore, India. Analytics has emerged as a high-value offshore service area; with several companies like American Express, HSBC, GE and others already leveraging
analytical and technical talent in India. We are one of the leading third party service providers in this space and thus offer an exciting, high growth career opportunity for the right candidates.
Our senior leadership comprises of management consulting, analytics and technology professionals (with experience at Booz Allen Hamilton, IBM, Accenture, GE, etc.) – we count alumni from top-tier US and Indian business/technical schools such as University of Chicago,
University of Illinois at Urbana Champagne, IIT, IIM, MDI and ISI among our professional staff.
The India office, located in Bangalore, is primarily focused on delivering Business Decision Analytics targeted at the financial services, insurance, consumer products, retail, pharmaceutical, and technology sectors. Our best-in-class processes leverage expertise in
statistics and econometrics in the areas of marketing, risk and supply chain. The techniques our professionals use range from conventional statistical and operations research techniques to advanced artificial intelligence techniques. Mu Sigmaï¿½s scientific community, which consists of practitioners from leading educational institutions in the United States, enable us to cost effectively deploy cutting edge analytics for our clients.
Job Position : Business Analyst
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication
M.A – Economics, Maths, Statistics,M.Sc,MBA/PGDM
Work place : Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Extract and analyze data from multiple sources using analytical tools.
- Experience in SAS, SPSS, VBA and SQL.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for having client/on-site team interaction and understand business requirements and analysis of business problem
- Ability to deliver various data analysis needs through reporting, dashboards, modeling and trends.
- Should be able to analyze key business problems, interpret results and generate insights.
- consistently delivers high-quality, well-organized presentations and reports
- Contribute towards collateral development
- Ability to pay attention to detail, strong listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills and clarity of thought
- Communicate expectations and establishes deadlines with agreement from team members
- Develops creative and lasting solutions for client, industry and organizational needs
- Establishing effective interpersonal relationships with clients and team members
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
Website : http:// www.mu-sigma.com