Business Analyst Vacancy For Fresher in HDFC Bank MumbaiApril 10th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Business Analyst
Experience ; 0 – 2 Years
Job Location : Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs, Thane
Job Duties :
- Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to specific software requirements.
- Making sure that the solution recommended is commercial yet competitive.
- Documenting and analyzing the required information and data.
- Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
- Evaluating the information gathered through workshops and surveys, business process description and task analysis.
- Effectively communicating with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
- Very strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of customer’s needs so that they can be transformed into application and operational requirements.
- Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Preferred knowledge of UML 2.0 and Microsoft Visio 2010.
- Good communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server & testing tools.
- Sound knowledge or experience on Manual and automation testing.
- 0 – 1.5 years of experience in manual testing.
Details of the Company :
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 1725 branches and 4232 ATMs spread over 779 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People. We believe that the ultimate identity and success of our bank will reside in the exceptional quality of our people and their extraordinary efforts. We are committed to hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best people in the industry The Bankâ€™s objective is to build sound business franchises across distinct businesses so as to be a preferred provider of banking services for target retail and wholesale customer segments. We are committed to healthy growth in profitability while ensuring the highest levels of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
For details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Business-Analyst-HDFC-Bank-Mumbai-Mumbai-Suburbs-Thane-0-to-2-040412900697?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=23&xid=133369407814372100&qp=&id=&f=-040412900697