Business Coordinator Openings in EMC Corporation BangaloreMarch 12th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
EMC Corporation is the world leader in products, services, and solutions for information storage and management.
EMC’s vision is to create the ultimate information lifecycle management company and help customers in getting the maximum value from their information at the lowest total cost, at every point in the information lifecycle. With 2005 revenues of $9.66 billion, and approximately 26,500 employees worldwide, EMC is the world leader in products, services, and solutions for information storage and management. EMC Software Group (ESG) is among the 10 largest software companies in the world.
Job Position : Business/Program Coordinator
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Work place : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Assists functional area in the delivery and execution of programs and/or projects in support of overall functional goals. Interfaces and communicates frequently with employees, management and external contacts.
- Utilizes a variety of software applications to compile and prepare a variety of standard ,complex and/or ad-hoc reports. Conducts research and data analysis
- Interfaces with a variety of internal and external sources to gather information and/or prepare reports. May answer non-routine questions or make recommendations.
- May assist in financial related activities related to program/project (e.g., budgets, invoicing, vouchers, purchase orders, etc.)
- May provide working leadership to other employees in functional area through assignment of work, training, coordination and checking assignments. Performs other duties as required.
- Identifies and resolves problems and issues relating to program/project activities through personal interventions. Guides employees to appropriate resolution resources or escalates issues to appropriate levels of management as necessary.
- Administers various functional programs or projects. Establishes, coordinates , administers and monitors activities associated with program and/or projects. May oversee or conduct specialized research projects and present findings.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com