Butler Jobs For Hotel Management Freshers in The Leela Palaces & Resorts MumbaiDecember 2nd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Butler
Number of Posts : 4
Name of the Company : The Leela Palaces & Resorts
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Mumbai , Maharashtra
Qualification : BHM – Hotel Management
Job Duties :
- Responsible for floor(s) and ensures compliance with service standards according to organisational guidelines.
- Performs all necessary tasks, to serve food and beverage according to service standards of the hotel.
- Responsible for the fulfillment of all guest requirements e.g. packing, unpacking, laundry, shoeshine, information, secretarial services and others.
- Responsible for proper replenishment of minibars and placement of regular & VIP amenities as per laid down standards and specifications.
- Responsible for adherence to billing procedure.
- Ensures constant adherence to organisational standards in hygiene, cleanliness & maintenance of area & equipment under his/ her control.
- Maintains par stocks of all necessary items in the pantry through proper requisitioning.
- Attends behavioral and vocational training in own and related work areas to enhance skills and develop multifunctionality
- Attends training on fire safety & security systems.
- Shares skills with all departmental employees especially through O.T.J. training for new comers.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Pleasing personality.
- Good at handling guest requests & queries.
- Knowledge of all areas in Butlers required.
- Attendance and punctuality
- Mandays of training attended
- Quality audit
- Customer satisfaction index
- Employee motivational index
- Cost effectiveness
- Interpersonal relationships (team work)
- Personalized service
Details of the Company : The Leela epitomises the most premium and luxurious stays in India be it for business or leisure travellers. We believe in innovation, perfection and excellence. Our objective is to provide discerning travellers memorable, warm and rejuvenating stays in an ambience that embraces the essence of India.
The deeply instilled Leela culture is personified in our associates – people who share our belief of setting new paradigms in the world of hospitality and creating an experience for guests that not only surpasses excellence but creates memorable moments that last a lifetime. We believe in service excellence and taking our guests to reverential heights keeping our philosophy of “Atithi devo Bhava – Our Guest is God” in mind.
With an impressive bouquet of hotels in the country, The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts have created a distinct niche for itself among the country’s finest hotels. In keeping with our legacy of continuous and sustained growth along with a constant endeavour to expand further, the company envisions bright career prospects and growth opportunities for our employees.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org