C, C++ Fresher Trainee Jobs- iGATE MumbaiJuly 27th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Trainee Associate – Application Support
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Duties :
- Preparing Project Dashboard for senior management every week which shows the overall progress of the goals of the project.
- Preparing SLA reports on weekly basis and sending it to management and clients
- Preparing dashboards and presentations for clients and thereby analyzing the overall performance of the process.
- Preparing Unit calculation report every month for billing from the clients.
- Preparing/Updating Daily Ticket analysis & Daily Ticket summary Report.
- Maintaining and updating leave plan of team, project related documents on the repository and keeping track of all assets of the project.
- Preparation of daily / weekly / monthly reports for management as well as for clients.
- Coordinating with all the teams and providing necessary information and data to them as and when required.
- Monitoring the ticketing tool/queues, assigning and notifying about the tickets to appropriate teams/stake holders.
- Providing time to time process updates to the senior management.
- Keeping track of all Starters and Leavers and taking care of creation and deletion of all accounts (client id’s).
- Notifying clients and SDM about new Joiners and Leavers.
- Collecting data, analysis, Report formulation and management of MIS.
Good reasoning and analytical skills, client communication both verbal & written.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of the Company :
iGATE is a ~$1 billion organization, providing full-spectrum consulting, technology and business process outsourcing services differentiated by a Business Outcomes-based business model. Driven by the philosophy of “Accountable for Clients’ Business” powered by iTOPS (Integrated Technology and Operations) platforms, iGATE provides effective solutions to over 184 Fortune 1000 clients globally across verticals including Insurance and Healthcare, Life Sciences, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics and Distribution, Communications, Energy and Utilities, Media, Entertainment, Leisure, Travel, and Public Sector and Independent Software Vendors.