CA Freshers Resume Sample TemplateMarch 29th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
The job of a Chartered Accountant is that of great respect and needs several skills in the person applying for the job. Besides the right kind of expertise, experience and qualifications the person also needs to be organized, meticulous and have an eye for detail. This makes certain that the resume of the person should be so well-prepared that it is able to showcase all of these skills in the person.
There is a specific format to be followed in the CA freshers resume. You can download this template from any of the reputed online websites and fill in your own specific details. The thing to beware of is to ensure that you don’t fill the template blindly and take things from the internet straight away without thinking.
Chartered Accountant Fresher Resume Template:
* Personal Details
* Computer Skills:
* Personal Skills
* Awards and Achievements :
A sample of a Chartered Accountant’s Resume:
876 Graham Avenue
New York 89765
Home: (897) 456-9087
Mobile: (897) 897-4562
To make a mark in the field of Chartered Accountancy with my educational qualifications and excellent communication skills
- CPA certification from Illinois University, 2010
- BCom in Commerce from Texas University, 2008
- Expertise in MS Office and all the other suites linked with it
- Accounting packages like Tally and SAP
- Good in computers and recording data.
- Good problem solving ability and analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Good at change management and learning new practices.
- Awards and Achievements:
- Winner of the innovation in accounting competition held in 2009.
- Organized meetings for the college ex-students
- Attended various seminars from accounting field.
A Chartered Accountant is a person who has the special training and qualifications to be able to come about with the most precise of accounting practices. The right kind of resume can certainly get you places. You will be able to highlight your most prestigious of achievements. This is the right way for you to go ahead and point out your specific qualifications, the institutions that you have attended and the skills that you have honed.
When you get a chance to join an organization that is able to provide you with the most challenging tasks that are in sync with your goals then you will be able to achieve tremendous career growth opportunities. The right stepping stones can be provided for you with the help of the right resume. The right resume can certainly open up fabulous avenues for a chartered accountant and ensure that they are able to make the right moves in their career. You need to let the potential employer know that you do have a thorough knowledge of the fundamentals and concepts of accounting and will be able to apply them in a multiple amount of different situations. You can also showcase how you will be able to save them money.