Cab Design Job Careers India Chennai-DICVApril 19th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Daimler AG, Germany entered India to manufacture light, medium and heavy duty Trucks and would invest around 4400 crores in this project. DICV would launch Daimler products, which would be tailor made for Indian conditions and would produce around 70,000 units annually. On the anvil is a state of the art manufacturing plant, at Oragadam near Chennai, equipped with ultra modern technical facilities.
Job Position : Associate – Cab Design
Job Details :
- A contract of one year
- Will be a member of Cabin team for Light duty trucks in the Research and development facility of DICV.
Job responsibilities :
- Handling the DMU of entire vehicle/Cabin
- Taking care of the packaging issues related to Cab / vehicle.
- Design related release like3D, 2D drawings, details etc. -
- Co-ordinating with different section of R & D.
- Engineering degree of mechanical / automotive engineering (BE/DME)
- Good product knowledge, especially of CIW / Interior trims of commercial vehicle / Car
- Good exposure in GD&T
- Experience in development processes, especially design procedures of CIW sheet metal, plastic,etc.,
- Good Hands on experience in handling DMU,GSD,Sheetmetal,Drafting of Entire vehicle in CATIA V5
- Should be able to handle complex assemblies in CATIA V5.
- Experience in CVD Methodology is added advantage
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Automobile, Mechanical
Work Location : Chennai